AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Website not approved by adwords site-policy (DUTCH)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm having issues with my campagnes. They are denied because my site isn't correct for the google adwords site-policy
I allready changed some content but i still get a rejection from the google adwords team that my site isn't correct.

I've added privacy policy and condition terms on the website.

Can someone check my website (www.funjobs.be) and help me out pls?
What can i change more on my website (besides layout) to be approved by google adwords?
Because i don't have anymore clues what i can do more...

Tnx! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Website not approved by adwords site-policy (DUTCH)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello funjobs,

Welcome to the community.

I believe that your site might being flagged under the Information Harvesting site policy. The link is pretty self explanatory but the main goal of your website is to collect visitor information and while not strictly a free incentive you are still offering a service in exchange for their details.

You would have to make the form a secondary objective on the website and create a different primary one.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Website not approved by adwords site-policy (DUTCH)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello funjobs,

Welcome to the community.

I believe that your site might being flagged under the Information Harvesting site policy. The link is pretty self explanatory but the main goal of your website is to collect visitor information and while not strictly a free incentive you are still offering a service in exchange for their details.

You would have to make the form a secondary objective on the website and create a different primary one.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.