AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Wanna Learn Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Experts Smiley Happy em looking basic books for Adwords beginers, if you have any linkes or pdf stuff please share Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Wanna Learn Google Adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello jaiserabbas, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

Go with this link. 

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=2799681&path=2799680-295162...

Hope it helps you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks dear Smiley Happy

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

It´s been a few years since I read them and changes have been made since then for sure, but I loved "AdWords for Dummies" and "Advanced Google AdWords" (not that advanced really)

I think you should take a look at "The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords: Create Versatile and Powerful Marketing and Advertising Campaigns". I haven´t read it, but reviews promises a lot and it´s fairly new.

Have a good read!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

The AdWords training material has made a huge progress during  recent years. I would start with "learn with Google". (In the resources tab on the upper navigation bar)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Jaiserabbas,

I have come through this process formally over the last couple of, after three years doing it part time.

A couple of things to bear in mind.

Google Help is good, but in many areas uneven, incomplete, not thorough and in some cases simply very dated.  It is certainly not as bad as it used to be.  

Google certification testing for Adwords tends to run far behind in currency, and here you have to be very careful.  Sticking with the their specific review materials is a very good idea, but as you will find out what you read in the study materials might not jive with your practical experience.  Word to the wise - stick the google review materials. - I retested in January and things has=ve improved only slightly.

If you are getting certified subscribe to ipassexam - they are good at aligning questions/answers with what is actually being asked on the test.  You aren't gonna find actual test questions, but the practice tests cover the areas of the test very well.

Lastly, this forum is simply the best rubber-meets-road, up-to-date channel to become clear on topics - not perfect, but close. 

Regards, Doug
LinkedIn