Guide Me
star_border

Waiting for My Adwords Account to get White Listed for GSP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Representatives,

Hope this finds you well.

About these 10 days ago, I completed all formalities for getting my Adwords account white listed for GSP. However, I am unable to create ads and a visit on https://www.google.com/ads/gsp/ suggests that the account is still unauthorized.

I mailed my Account Manager this evening and it's now a long weekend in India. Please suggest if there is some way to complete the formalities soon.

The recent changes in Google policies for Gmail ads has deprived my business of significant relevant clicks. My bad, I was late to learn the development but badly need to get my ads running back on Gmail.

Appreciate your support,

Thanks,

Mayank

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Waiting for My Adwords Account to get White Listed for GSP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Unless there a change, GSP is  only available for certain  advertisers through their Google account manager. So, as much as we would like to help, you'll have to wait for your account manager to  get back  to you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Waiting for My Adwords Account to get White Listed for GSP

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Mayank,

The link that you are trying to access is no longer valid as GSP has been shifted into the AdWords interface, this is IF you are running a GSP campaign in India after getting it whitelisted. You now need to create a Display Network campaign and add keywords or other forms of targeting to run a GSP campaign. You can get the details on this update from a Google Rep.

Secondly, as Moshe rightly said, you need to get in touch with a Google rep to push this to the next level. I suggest you get in touch with the Google rep again and ask for an update.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"