AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

WHERE IS THE DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT TO ADWORDS???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHY ISN'T THERE ANY WHERE TO MESSAGE ADWORDS STAFF???? WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS IS THIS?????????????????????

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: WHERE IS THE DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT TO ADWORDS???

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

You can get in touch with AdWords support in a number of ways. Please take a look at some of the options here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

If you'd like to try and explain some of the trouble you're having, there might be folks here how may be able to help.

Good Luck!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

HOW DO I EMAIL GOOGLE ADWORDS????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'VE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO CREATE MY ADWORDS CAMPAIGN & I WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL A REPRESENTATIVE!! WHERE DO I EMAIL GOOGLE ADWORDS HUMANS???? ADWORDS WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO INPUT ANYTHING!!!!! IS USELESS!!! I WILL NOT PAY FOR USELESSNESS THAT I PASSIONATELY ABIMINATE EMPHATICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
July 2016

Re: WHERE IS THE DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT TO ADWORDS???

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

You can get in touch with AdWords support in a number of ways. Please take a look at some of the options here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

If you'd like to try and explain some of the trouble you're having, there might be folks here how may be able to help.

Good Luck!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: HOW DO I EMAIL GOOGLE ADWORDS????

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

For fast resolution of the issue, try to connect via phone support.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’