3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Visualizing geo-targeting across multiple campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to visualize geo-targeting across multiple campaigns to make sure they aren't overlapping? I know how to bring up the map and select locations within a single campaign, but I'm working on setting up multiple campaigns that have a boarding zip codes in each one that lead to individual landing pages. 

Maybe something like loading multiple campaigns into a map and see colored boarders to make sure they aren't overlapping? Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Thanks. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jordan H
September 2015

Re: Visualizing geo-targeting across multiple campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jordan H;

I saw something similar in the past, but for that the programers used the API to visualize all the USA zip codes we were treated (at that time).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jordan H
September 2015

Re: Visualizing geo-targeting across multiple campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jordan H;

I saw something similar in the past, but for that the programers used the API to visualize all the USA zip codes we were treated (at that time).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’