AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Viewing My Search Ad Live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello People, 

I am new to this forum. I am started to run a campaign for my company from India. The target audience are from US. I could see how my add will appear in search results through Ad Preview tool. But, I would like to see my add like "how it appears for US people" How could I see it from here. Just wanna make a screen shot of it. Do I need to make any search settings? If so, how? Your help in this regard highly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Ashok

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashokkumar
May 2016

Re: Viewing My Search Ad Live

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ashok,

Sorry, for not understanding properly. If you want to check live then change your advanced targeting method  to "People in, searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location (recommended)" and search your keyword on the google and after hitting the search, just append your url with &gl=us&pws=0.

In this way you can see the ads and then take the snapshot as per your need.

Best

Pushpendra Singh

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ashokkumar,

In the Ad Preview tool there are options to set location & domain.In the location select US & change the domain to google.com.No you will see how your ad appears in search results for US people.

Hope this help

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ashok,

For this you don't need to visit US. What all you can do is that simply go in the ad preview tool and select the country, domain, preferred device and language you want your ad to be shown in. After this enter the query in the search box and hit enter and look at the preview for "how your ads will be delivered to US audience".

And just trust on adwords, your ad will be shown to the US audience in the same way like you see in the preview tool.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Shuva,

Could you read my question again? I could see in ad preview tool. But, I wanna see my ad in lively like if I go to google.com type the keyword and see whether my ad is showing on the first page. So, does it matter the time zone of US? It would be nice if any US people check this(Don't click the ad) and send me a screen shot?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pushpendra,

Thanks for your reply. But i wanna see me add in lively, not in ad preview tool.
Could you read my question again? I could see in ad preview tool. But, I wanna see my ad in lively like if I go to google.com type the keyword and see whether my ad is showing on the first page. So, does it matter the time zone of US? It would be nice if any US people check this(Don't click the ad) and send me a screen shot?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ashokkumar
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ashok,

Sorry, for not understanding properly. If you want to check live then change your advanced targeting method  to "People in, searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location (recommended)" and search your keyword on the google and after hitting the search, just append your url with &gl=us&pws=0.

In this way you can see the ads and then take the snapshot as per your need.

Best

Pushpendra Singh

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ashokkumar,

I can understand your concern.Using the Ad Preview tool You'll see the exact same results as a Google search.It is not recommended to search manually in google to see the ads.It can harm your performance by accumulating ad impressions every time you look for your ad.
Secondly, Time Zone is completely depends on your account preference settings.Your reports and statistics are affected by the time zone you select at the time of creating your account

Hope this help !

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pushpendra Singh,

Thanks for your detailed reply which helped me to see my add lively.

Greatly appreciated!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shuva,

I have got the solution from another contributor here in this community. I didn't want to see my ad time and time again, but once in lively. But, I have got the solution and I have seen it. Thanks for your reply.