Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

View full-sized image ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i see my ads is approved but when i try to click: "View full-sized image ad"

i just see blank ads like this, is normal?

ads preview

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: View full-sized image ad

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Smith,

This could be a browser issue. Could you clear your Cache & Cookies and see if you're able to preview the ads..?

Hopefully that should work.
Sumanth Sridhar

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Smith N,

I see this happening only in Internet Explorer.

It can also happen in other browsers if you have the Flash plugin disabled because banners made with the Ad Gallery are require Flash.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have this same problem, I cleared cache, no change and Im using chrome. One possible issue is that the leader board aspect ratio of 728x90 that I read gumtree.com.au uses at the top of its pages is the correct size to use but when I measure the size of other ads the size is only 655x84 pix.

View full-sized image ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Had the same issue. Tried clearing cache and cookies. I even updated flash player. Found out it was because of ad blocker extension I'm using.

View full-sized image ad

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2014.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.