6.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Video campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too ran a google video promotion through adwords and now can';t find it within google adwords dash.
There is no selection for Video under All Campaigns. You used to be able to go though Youtbe to connect? Help please

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video campaign

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

You'll find 'All Video Campaigns' to the bottom left corner of the page. Here's a screenshot Smiley Happy

- Sumanth

Video.png

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Very strange I just noticed, when I go though google i get a completely different page. When I go though youtube it takes me to a adwords page that shows my video campaign.
The other problem is that when I try to promote a video though YT and then asked to sign in to Adwords, all my information then disappears upon transfer. It is like 2 parallel universes exist.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Greg,

I understand what you're referring to Smiley Happy Video campaigns live in the AdWords account (though available in the YouTube interface as well) and hence you'd be redirected to Video campaigns within the AdWords interface, when you try to access it through YouTube.

They're two different ways (through AdWords & YouTube) to reach the same destination which is Video campaigns.

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Greg,

Completely understand your confusion here.

And as Sumanth has rightly said, there are 2 ways of getting to the interface. However, I would always recommend that you go through the AdWords interface if you wish to gauge the performance till date for your Youtube campaigns and when you need to understand user behavior for your video ad or channel you can use the Youtube interface.

Both the interfaces have their uses and you only need to understand which one to use when.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"