4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Video Promotion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I filled out all the correct information on the youtube site then it took me to the adwords site and ask me to fill it out again and i don't want to do this because i do not want to be charged twice. I also ask because i have not received any views. Please get back to me i am a new Youtube channel and i really love what I do and I don't think my content is that bad. I would just like the chance to see what others think of my content. Please get back to me as soon as possible. 

Kind regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Video Promotion

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @sean h,

Congratulations on rolling along with a new YouTube channel. I do wish you success with it and think you may enjoy the YouTube Creator Academy, which is a free program by YouTube for people like you. 

Okay, on to your question... you will want to complete linking your your YouTube channel to AdWords. Just follow the steps and information in my link. This is the complete YouTube advertising with AdWords help system

Once you take a look at some of the info, please do let us know how things go and what questions we can answer for you.

Kind Regards,

James