AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Video Approved but still Zero impressions 2 days ago!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I've read almost all the subjects talked about this issue in the forum, yet problem not solved.

I'll try to list the information about my Ad( YouTube in-stream Video) to help you:

Status of campaign: Approved (2 days ago)

- Time period: I'm watching the right time period (Today and past days, all zero numbers).

- Budget: SAR 100 daily ( approximately: $27 daily)

- Bid rate:  it was 0.11   now I changed it to 0.14  just one hour ago.

- Settings: I chose the country I wanted to target + language + all genders(including unknown)  + all devices + all networks + all days of the week..etc

- Targeting:  

1- Demographics ( all ages above 18, all genders, all parents status).

2- No interests.

3- No re-marketing lists ( Actually this is the first video campaign I do).

4- No placements

5- No topics 

6- Added about 23 key words in same language I'm targeting.

Last thing,  how can I know if my account under review or not? because I heard this might be the issue sometimes. However,  I've another text Ads and they're running smoothly.

I'm really feeling disappointed, waiting for your help Smiley Happy

Thank you

Abdullah

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Video Approved but still Zero impressions 2 days ago!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Abdullah,

Status shown as "your account is under review". Not sure exactly but something like that.

There are the chances that your account might gets under review again when you make changes to your account, even though if it has already been reviewed which may take 3 business days. If it has been more than 3 days, then I suggest you to contact adwords support. Most common reasons include billing information, landing page review, changes in ads and a lot more.

Google AdWords is getting more strict for policies violations, billing or any prohibited activity. Therefore, some accounts might get reviewed for multiple times, even after account account start performing and yielding results or consecutive review.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Abdullah,

Like Archit said, if your account were under review, you would see a notification bar or something similar in your account.

It sounds like you've done a thorough job checking all of the settings, targeting, etc. which are usually the issue, so I would recommend calling or chatting with the AdWords Team so that you can have an expert look at your account directly: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Once you do that, please post back here if you have time and let us know what the issue was,
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Archit and Cassie,

I called Google Adword support - Arabic.
They checked all the sittings and it was all fine, they advised me later to raise my bidding to SAR 0.5 and then lower it later if I find it too expensive.
Now after 24 hrs the Ad started running. I'm going to lower the bidding now.

Thank you so much for your time guys.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Abdullah,

Keep in mind not to bid too low that your ads gets unable to participate in the auction.
You can try flexible bids and bid adjustments(device, location) to your most profitable/ converting keywords or adgroups.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’