AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Using adword as tool to find a business need on my city

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I would like to know, if it is possible to use adword to find the most popular word searched in google on my city. To check out what kind of business I can implement here.

I think it would be a good way to identify the needs or the most popular needs on town.

Can we do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Using adword as tool to find a business need on my city

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Rodrigo,

I think of that all the time. Unfortunately i am busy enough to implement it for others so i promote what i do best. Internet Marketing Smiley Wink

Try http://www.google.gr/trends/explore#cmpt=q and you will find it very interesting for your needs. Also by using the keyword planner in a adwords account is a good lead too.

The best way though is first decide what youwant, try to be the best in it and dont worry about your city needs. A city is always big enough for everyone to find something to do !
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Using adword as tool to find a business need on my city

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Rodrigo,

I think of that all the time. Unfortunately i am busy enough to implement it for others so i promote what i do best. Internet Marketing Smiley Wink

Try http://www.google.gr/trends/explore#cmpt=q and you will find it very interesting for your needs. Also by using the keyword planner in a adwords account is a good lead too.

The best way though is first decide what youwant, try to be the best in it and dont worry about your city needs. A city is always big enough for everyone to find something to do !
George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.