AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Urgent Urgent Request

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear All,

I need a help from your side.

as discussed before i made a campaign for father's day. My target is the Lebanese people located Physically abroad.

Example: A Lebanese person physically Living in USA and want to send a gift for his father located phisically in Lebanon.

The person located in USA will use google to search for this keyword " Send gift for my father in Lebanon" As an example. 

I made the below Campaign named "Father's Day:

in the setting i putted the targeted location Lebanon and in the Location Advanced target i putted "People Searching for, or who show interest in my targeted Location" Attachment Number 1 Attached1.png

The Keywords were: for example: " Father day Gift" , " Best Dad Gift" , "Special Gift for Father"....and Much More 

I was Surprised that these keywords are not showing for Lebanese People outside Lebanon. Attachment Number 2 Attached.2.png

Please if you can help me in this because the Fathers day is after 10 days.

Regards

CAN

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author CAN P
September 2015

Re: Urgent Urgent Request

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
HI

I will advice you to Add Keywords such as send gift to my parent in Lebanon . fathers day gift in lebanon etc , and target them to places from where you think people will find u . It could be a person sitting in Uk wants to send gift to his father in Lebanon .

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@CAN P

Using the keyword planner to check search volumes  of those keywords in Lebanon I see that there are only a few ...

My view is that the search volume of users searching those keywords about Lebanon is quite low and this is the reason for no impressions.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
HI

I will advice you to Add Keywords such as send gift to my parent in Lebanon . fathers day gift in lebanon etc , and target them to places from where you think people will find u . It could be a person sitting in Uk wants to send gift to his father in Lebanon .

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi @Shweta B,
I tried the solution but Unfortunately it is giving low Search... and the Keyword is not appearing when doing the search.

Do you have any solution?
I tried the below Keywords As per the below example:
Broad Method and Phrase Method, I also tried to add Some "+" sign before some word
- Fathers day Gift Lebanon
- Fathers Gift Lebanon
-Dad Gift Lebanon
-
All are giving Low Serach
Regards
CAN

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@CAN P;

This setting should  be ok, unless there are no searches about father day about  the targeted location.

Just to verify; you should not list any location in the excluded locations (leave the  default).

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @MosheTLV,
No Excluded Location. Please check the attachment1.png

Regards

CAN

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear @Shweta B,
I tried What you told me, I created a new Campaign for some Countries, EX: Canada, USA, Australia...., for the Keywords: I put some example with the word Lebanon.
Also the keywords Low search volume...3.png

Regards

CAN

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@CAN P

Using the keyword planner to check search volumes  of those keywords in Lebanon I see that there are only a few ...

My view is that the search volume of users searching those keywords about Lebanon is quite low and this is the reason for no impressions.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks @MosheTLV
What do you think is the good Campaign setup to reach such people target?

Regards
CAN

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear @Shweta B, Dear @MosheTLV,
If you can help in the below issue.
How can I raise this issue to be resolved?

Regards
CAN