AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Upvypaar is a Coupon and Deal promotion site in India

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am santosh, I was launch a website <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and android app last 2 year ago, this site is related to coupon and deals. I want reached more visitors in a day but not reached, Please help me how get for more visitors and  more traffic.

I was promote through Google Adwords but not received any positive response.

If after look my site want any changes please suggest me on mail : <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanking you for Help me

Santosh

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove an unnecessary link, and personal contact information. 

Re: Upvypaar is a Coupon and Deal promotion site in India

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
First I would like to tell you that please remove your personal info because it is against community guidelines.

Second without seeing your campaign no one will be able to help you. Actually you asked a very broad question so it is not poosible for me to answer your query. If you have any specific query releated to your Adwords campaign feel free to ask your question you will get correct response from eminent community members.

Thanks