AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Upgrade for MCC account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, already I have connected adwords account with my email address. But now I need to upgrade from standard account to MCC account. But I can´t find how to do it, when I´m already connected to another adwords account the system don´t allow to create MCC acount. Is there any idea how to? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Upgrade for MCC account

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi LED230v L Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
I have found a similar thread. I think this might answer your issue- https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/MCC-account/m-p/10750/highlight/true#M929

Hope that helps. Good luck Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Led,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

If you already used your one email Id for standard Adwords Account Log In, You can not use the same Email Id for MCC Login.

You can sign up the MCC with diffrent Log-in ID, if you want to create the MCC account.

Please Read the Adwords official link for more info

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi LED230v L Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
I have found a similar thread. I think this might answer your issue- https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/MCC-account/m-p/10750/highlight/true#M929

Hope that helps. Good luck Smiley Happy