2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Update new website on google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have my old website as ridetimellc.net which we canceled and are no longer paying on and bought a new website with carsforsale.com as ridetimeauto.com but the only way you can get to my new website is if you type in the exact address of www.ridetimeauto.com I want people to be able to type in car lots in my area and our website pop up but all they see now is the old website with the wrong address and wrong phone number now. So How do I update my new website to pop up on google and have the old one completely removed from the internet?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Re: Update new website on google

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Key Malboro, how are things?

This is related to organic search which is an SEO topic.

I think you will get better answer on that by going to the official webmasters community from google, here:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Since this is a Adwords & Analytics related community, it's probably not the best place to get that answer.

But overall, since you're creating a new website, you will have to make Google to index the new site, and the guys at the webmasters community can help you with that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Key Malboro, how are things?

This is related to organic search which is an SEO topic.

I think you will get better answer on that by going to the official webmasters community from google, here:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Since this is a Adwords & Analytics related community, it's probably not the best place to get that answer.

But overall, since you're creating a new website, you will have to make Google to index the new site, and the guys at the webmasters community can help you with that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much!