2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Unlinking merchant account in adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I seem to have 2 linked merchant account within my adwords. I only ever update one in mwerchant centre but i can't seem to remove the used one from adwords. anyone know how i do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Unlinking merchant account in adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to our community.

You cannot do that in AdWords, you'll have to go to Merchant Center - Settings - AdWords and look for the "Deactivate" blue link on top. Click on that and unlink the account you don't use. Then please let us know if it worked.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to our community.

You cannot do that in AdWords, you'll have to go to Merchant Center - Settings - AdWords and look for the "Deactivate" blue link on top. Click on that and unlink the account you don't use. Then please let us know if it worked.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue, but there is no "deactivate" button or text in Merchant Centre | Adwords| Settings.

Both the linked accounts have 605 products in them, but when you drill down on one of the accounts:

Adwords Tools and Analysis | Google Merchant Centre | Selected Accounts | Products

There's nothing listed.

I have another issue, which I don't know is related or not ( thought I should mention it for completeness). In the Adwords settings area of my Google Merchant account, although the Adwords account is linked, the "Set Up Product Listing Ads Campaign" buttons is greyed out.

I need to set up that listing so that my product Search listings remain active, in line with the changes to Google Shopping.

Any light you could shed would be really appreciated.

Rich