AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Unlimited clicks and keywords for a flat price.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everything tells me this is a scam but I was contacted by someone from <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.com and was told they would give me unlimited clicks for unlimited keywords for $899 per month. Thing is this is for hugely searched keywords... sex toys, adult toys, etc.

This is also promised as within the US... not just Las Vegas where we are located. In fact we do not sell from a retail location.

This can't be true. Can it?

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove information which is potentially hazardous to other forum members.
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Unlimited clicks and keywords for a flat price.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for asking first. Your suspicions are accurate and correct. Promising things like "unlimited clicks" for flat fee payment is in exact violation of Google's Third Party policies - which they recently announced a change to offer more transparency.

A quick glance at their website also shows an outdated, non-linked "AdWords Qualified Individual" badge.  These were taken out of circulation years ago.  Also, reading down their bullet points seems like they are showing exact examples of how to violate each policy.  

This is quite cute:  "Within our AdWords campaign,all of our keyword quality scores are ALL perfect 10’s across the board."

They also "does everything to Google compliant standard where in our contracts; we guarantee first page positions 24 hours a day with an unlimited click clause for a flat rate every month regardless if your ads are clicked on once a day or 800. It doesn't matter. We hold lower costs per clicks than anyone in our industry where we can guarantee unlimited clicks and first page sponsored link sections."

This site actually made me throw up in my mouth...they don't share who they are...it goes on and on...even some of the grammar is just atrocious.  

Frankly, these people should be reported to Google, they make the legit folks look bad.  

Stay clear of these people Tony if you're looking for help with your advertising, start with a Google Partners search.  This page will explain the steps.  

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375510?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for asking first. Your suspicions are accurate and correct. Promising things like "unlimited clicks" for flat fee payment is in exact violation of Google's Third Party policies - which they recently announced a change to offer more transparency.

A quick glance at their website also shows an outdated, non-linked "AdWords Qualified Individual" badge.  These were taken out of circulation years ago.  Also, reading down their bullet points seems like they are showing exact examples of how to violate each policy.  

This is quite cute:  "Within our AdWords campaign,all of our keyword quality scores are ALL perfect 10’s across the board."

They also "does everything to Google compliant standard where in our contracts; we guarantee first page positions 24 hours a day with an unlimited click clause for a flat rate every month regardless if your ads are clicked on once a day or 800. It doesn't matter. We hold lower costs per clicks than anyone in our industry where we can guarantee unlimited clicks and first page sponsored link sections."

This site actually made me throw up in my mouth...they don't share who they are...it goes on and on...even some of the grammar is just atrocious.  

Frankly, these people should be reported to Google, they make the legit folks look bad.  

Stay clear of these people Tony if you're looking for help with your advertising, start with a Google Partners search.  This page will explain the steps.  

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375510?hl=en

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Tony

As Tommy rightly points out - AVOID! If you do have their details please do report them so we can help keep adwords as clean and honest as possible for the honest hard working adwords managers amongst us.

James Edward

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's what I thought. Too good to be true. Thank you both very much. I will report them. He was quite slick with his sales pitch when he called me.

Again, thank you.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Tony,

Thanks for asking this question and fantastic answers by PPCBossman and James Edward G. If you would like to report this issue, please submit a complaint here. You should receive a response within 24 hours.

Cheers,

Dayo