Guide Me
star_border

Universal app campaign! ad words error please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helloo, can you help me please?
I am keep try for more than a week to set up my universal app campaign.
And every time it gives me a error : Punctuation and Symbols.
When i write at the 4 row ad text.
Add independent lines of text that can be used to create your ads in different orders and different formats.

Can you provide me please a 4 row ad text for universal app campaign that it will be valid?
It does not matter what the ad text is i just want to have no more errors so my campaign will work..
Thank you!

ads error.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mdk f
March 2016

Re: Universal app campaign! ad words error please help

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi mdk f,

Universal App campaigns require each line in the ad text to be independent. This means one line shouldn't be running into the other. Each line should be meaningful independently. This is because AdWords might show individual lines wherever applicable and not all four lines together. For this reason the ad isn't approved, though you haven't used any punctuation or symbols. I'd suggest creating 4 independent lines of ad text which make sense individually. Of course character length is a challenge, try wearing a creative hat!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mdk f
March 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi mdk f,

Universal App campaigns require each line in the ad text to be independent. This means one line shouldn't be running into the other. Each line should be meaningful independently. This is because AdWords might show individual lines wherever applicable and not all four lines together. For this reason the ad isn't approved, though you haven't used any punctuation or symbols. I'd suggest creating 4 independent lines of ad text which make sense individually. Of course character length is a challenge, try wearing a creative hat!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Helloo, thank you for your answer!
Can you create me please a 4 independent lines of ad text? it does not matter what it is writing i just want to start the ads!

Thank you !

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I've tried with what I could understand from the description on Google Play. Here you go! It should go through.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you verry much! i have edit now the ad text with the one you give me.. now i must wait i will let you know if it works!
Thanks again!