5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Under Review for 7 days now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up my account a week ago and the ad is still Under Review. Is there something else I am supposed to do to get it live?

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Under Review for 7 days now

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Tiedyediva,

Google adwords team take 3-4 business days to approve ads, but in meanwhile time if you had edited the ads then they go to review status again (as you make any changes in ad, ad will go for review again and review time start from that moment), so this can take longer time. If you want to make some changes in ads please create new ads.

But if had not edited your ads then I'll suggest you to contact the Adwords Support regarding the issue.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi tiedyediva,

Normally it doesn't take so long for your ad approval. Look at the landing page which you have set and see if it violates something or not. Did you try contacting the Adwords support team to look into this matter? If not you can contact them via this link here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Jun
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Jun
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tiedyediva,

Most ads created in adwords are live very quickly some even instant.  It is possible that you used a word or phrase in your ad copy that may have triggered a need for review.  First check the status of the pending review and see if it give any reasons.  Also create a few other ads and see if they get approved quicker.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Tiedyediva,

Google adwords team take 3-4 business days to approve ads, but in meanwhile time if you had edited the ads then they go to review status again (as you make any changes in ad, ad will go for review again and review time start from that moment), so this can take longer time. If you want to make some changes in ads please create new ads.

But if had not edited your ads then I'll suggest you to contact the Adwords Support regarding the issue.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi tiedyediva,

Normally it doesn't take so long for your ad approval. Look at the landing page which you have set and see if it violates something or not. Did you try contacting the Adwords support team to look into this matter? If not you can contact them via this link here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Dinesh,

What a coincidence? I had same with Scott couple of days back Smiley Happy

Hope you are well!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Jun
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Jun
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tiedyediva,

Most ads created in adwords are live very quickly some even instant.  It is possible that you used a word or phrase in your ad copy that may have triggered a need for review.  First check the status of the pending review and see if it give any reasons.  Also create a few other ads and see if they get approved quicker.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, I appreciate knowing this is unusual and the link to support. I'll drop them a note. I don't see any reason, just "under review".

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi tiedyediva,

Let me know if your ads are still not running. 

Thanks,

Zee

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, I contacted customer service at the link above and had an approval later the same day. I am all set.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Cheers Tiedyediva !  Smiley Happy 

Dinesh
My Blog

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 10
Zee Community Manager