AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to start Adwords campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I'm checking google adwords out and I click "Create your first campaign". It takes me to a page and I guess some box should pop up but instead I get this error.

http://gyazo.com/faf3197985884107abd517a90758bbee

Error: There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

I have cleared all cache/cookies on Chrome, tried with different accounts, different browsers, different computers and still I get the same problem.

I have just started to put time for research on online marketing and this is already very stressfull....

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to start Adwords campaign

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Danie,

Welcome to Adwords Community!

Use the Adwords Fix-sign-in Troubleshooter to solve your problem and if you didn't to find a solution contact Adwords support  .

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Danie,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd suggest trying Chrome - Incognito. Let us know if that doesn't work.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Danie,
If you are still facing the problem, 1st clear your browser history & try again with the google adwords direct log in page i.e: https://adwords.google.com . Hopefully this resolve your problem.

--
Thanks,
Jitender

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Have done all of the above with no sucsess! Smiley Sad

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Danie, Did you contact Adwords Support ? What did they say ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I sent them an email as thier phone support is offline, waiting for the reply but it might take a few days...
By the way i'm Daniel not Danie Smiley Happy My name is glitched.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
I'm sure it should be a transient issue. I'd suggest trying back after a while or may be tomorrow. If it still doesn't work, contacting support would be the option.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Ok Danie. Oh sorry Daniel.Smiley Tongue  You can call or chat with them during the business hours, an Adwords representative will troubleshoot your account. You will be provided with a solution instantly.  Have your Adwords CID while contacting, to look after your account issue.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just called them and I should get a call back on Wednesday.