AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to access adwords site 404 error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to access any of my PPC accounts. I  I get a 404 error each time I try to access.

I can access my MCC but when I click on individidual accounts I get a 404 error.

I have tried clearing cookies/history. I have tried a completelty different PC and browser.

I have also tried logging in under the individual accounts but same issues.

Need to access urgently! Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to access adwords site 404 error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ricardosanx, I have exactly same problem started up last night.

I had used the PPC account CT link during that same day, with no problems.

I assumed a temporary glitch and tried again this morning with no success.

The email to google "help centre" came back with a response to review this forum.

I hope google is not turning into a telco with help line looping in circles? If there is a glitch google just need to update and relay what is being done about it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unable to access my adwords account.

Although my ads are running successfully I am unable to open individual accounts in my mcc.

Any ideas to resolve the problem.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello ForsherSasi,

Welcome to adwords community,

Please try to open you mcc account in Mozila ignore chrome.  you can open individual account.

Thank you

Suman

Ita Google Employee
Google Employee
# 5
Ita Google Employee
Google Employee

You should be able to open adwords on all of the main browsers, provided the browser is up to date and you regularly clear your cache and cookies.  I just tested opening my own MCC and then some indiviudal child accounts directly on chrome and firefox and experienced no issues. 

If you still can't access indiviudal accounts I would ask that you call us as this is unexpected behaviour and we'd like screeshots to take to our technical team. 

Ita

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - all browsers working now, for a time none worked - even after clearing cache and cookies.

FireFox resolved recently and now Chrome is fine. Thanks for follow up.