Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Unable To open AdWord Account without creating add compain

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't open Adword Account. I can't see my account without creating the ad campaign. As in forum suggested push the "Skip the guided set-up" and then push Browser back botton doesnt lead me to the account, it leads me back to the sign in page. Any solution?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable To open AdWord Account without creating add compain

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Were you able to complete the AdWords sign up or not?

Here are more details on how you can sign up for this product:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722062?hl=en

Follow the video inside the link that I mentioned above and let us know of you run into any trouble.

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The link posted is to "sign in" to the already created account.
Google force me to create a campaign to open an account with them. Shell I make up an ad campaign I will never use?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Are you trying to sign up for an AdWords account or just creating a Google account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No, I need a GoogleAd Account. But I want first to research the keywords etc before I create ad campagin.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Tatiana,
I have the same issue. Did you finally find a solution? Thanks

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This year old thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.