AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

URL isnt working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

During the process of creating a campaign, I am getting the error that the url is not valid. I am suspecting because my clients website was down about a week ago, and was down for some time (thanks to yellow book and their horrible websites) anyhow, how can I fix this? The website is back up now. We do not have access to this websites backend everything has to go through yellow book which will take DAYS. Is there some debugging tool I can run the url through without verifying the site ownership. This is a nightmare, i promised this client I would have his ads up this weekend.

url is 

www.allseasonslandscaping.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: URL isnt working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi jenn,

usually you don't have to verify the website but inserting any codes to backend unless you trying to do conversion tracking or link google analytic with adword or something else like these tasks.

Have you tried creating a new ad copy and giving the destinations URL again? if not try doing it and see whether still ads not working.