URL http://www.eventsandexhibition.in/ not getting displayed
Re: URL http://www.eventsandexhibition.in/ not getting displayed
Welcome to the AdWords Community!
If you're asking why your website isn't appearing in the organic Google Search Results, you may consider posting your question in the Google Webmaster Forum. It can take time, and sometimes work, in order for your site to rank organically for priority Keywords. You may also consider the Google Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide.
If you're asking why you cannot find your AdWords Ad, consider using the Ad Preview & Diagnostic Tool. When you're logged into your Google Account, go to this site and search for your Keywords. Typically it will give you a reason why your Ad may not be appearing in the Google Paid Results. Often times reasons include:
- No active, approved Ads
- Max CPC Bids not high enough
- Daily Budget has been depleted
Since it sounds like you're new to AdWords, consider using these 5 free resources that Advertisers can access from their computer –
- Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account. I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
- AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality. Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
- AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
- AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
- AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.