AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to set up Product Listing Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set this up in the spring and it was running fine.  It has been showing  zeros across the board since the first of August.  I don't understand how to get them to start running again.    When I click on the keywords tab, this is what I get...

Your campaign settings show that you want to run text ads on search pages. You'll need to add keywords for your ads to run.

I don't want to run text ads.  Right now I just want to submit my google feed and have my items show up under google shopping.   

My settings are..... Search Network only - Product listing ads

I'm not sure what information is needed to help so let me know if I need to post more information.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Cathy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Trying to set up Product Listing Ads

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Cathy, 

One thing I would recommend here would be to check your Merchant Centre feed to make sure that it's up to date. Your feed needs to be updated every 30 days otherwise it can cause problems, and if there was a problem with your feed your Product Listing Ads might not be showing. 

I'd also recommend that you double check the ads are approved and have not been recently disapproved as this too could affect how your PLAs serve. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Trying to set up Product Listing Ads

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Cathy, 

One thing I would recommend here would be to check your Merchant Centre feed to make sure that it's up to date. Your feed needs to be updated every 30 days otherwise it can cause problems, and if there was a problem with your feed your Product Listing Ads might not be showing. 

I'd also recommend that you double check the ads are approved and have not been recently disapproved as this too could affect how your PLAs serve. 

Hope this helps!

A.