4.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to print report, error message?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to print a report on our keywords for a meeting, but am getting an error message.

I click the "download report" button and am trying to make either convert it to excel or a PDF, but I keep getting this message:

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page"

I've tried troubleshooting, using other browsers, etc, but this problem persists. What could be causing it? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Trying to print report, error message?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Knox R

I'm not sure if it's related, but I was having a similar issue using Keyword Planner about an hour ago. I would have to enter the words 4 or 5 times before it would finally work and generate data.  The error message I was getting when it wouldn't work was similar.  I'd just keep trying for now to see if you can get it to work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm running into the same issue on the ad groups tab and have heard from others that they are having the same issue. I poked Support but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry you're both dealing with this, but glad to hear it's not just my own stupidity! I guess I'll just wait it out.  Thanks for your responses.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

This is a known issue that the engineers are working to fix. Thanks for flagging!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank goodness! Been trying all day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am facing the same issue; not able to download the ad-word reports. Is the problem still persisting for you?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I still cannot download reports. @Universal D

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry for the delay all. Please try now.

JD