AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to connect my gmail account to an adword account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to connect my gmail account to an adword account. I guess I had an old adwords account that used the current gmail account. Isn't there a way to connect to the new adwords account without signing out and using some other email address? I've been trying the suggestions but no success.

I do see google analytics in adwords, but I don't see any campaigns that everyone else sees

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Trying to connect my gmail account to an adword account.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pablo,

If you have an AdWords account already associated with your email address, you will not be able to use the same address for another account.

If you do have and AdWords account, you should be able to access it using your gmail address and password.

Here's the deal. After clicking on the link in the invitation email, you need to select "I already have an account", otherwise AdWords  creates a new account for you. It sounds like that may have happened to you if you see no campaigns. You will need to remove the address from that account before you can use it for this account. I hvae posted the steps here many times. You should be able to find one.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords