Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Trusted stores in feeds

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

I want to use Trusted Store badge in my Shopping campaign. How can I do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arpit A
September 2015

Re: Trusted stores in feeds

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi April

In order to become a Google Trusted Store, you must submit a request by creating an account. You are also required to wait a minimum of 30 days for Google to monitor your website/store in order to assertain if you are indeed eligible. In order for Google to do this, you will need to include JavaScript on each page of your site and also insert further code to the order confirmation page when a customer makes a purchase.

More information on the above can be found here -

https://support.google.com/trustedstoresmerchant#topic=6063043

If you require any assistance with implementing or have any more specific questions please reply and we will do our best to help you out.

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Arpit A
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi April

In order to become a Google Trusted Store, you must submit a request by creating an account. You are also required to wait a minimum of 30 days for Google to monitor your website/store in order to assertain if you are indeed eligible. In order for Google to do this, you will need to include JavaScript on each page of your site and also insert further code to the order confirmation page when a customer makes a purchase.

More information on the above can be found here -

https://support.google.com/trustedstoresmerchant#topic=6063043

If you require any assistance with implementing or have any more specific questions please reply and we will do our best to help you out.

Tom

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
On thing to ad on to Tom's post.

Once you are accepted and meet the qualifications, the Google Trusted Store banner appears automatically on your site via the script you must implement and on the Shopping ads. There is no extra work on the feeds to make the icon appear.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tom,
Thank you for help. Link is really helpful.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Eric,

Thank you.