1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Trouble Accepting Invitations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In attempting to add a new client's designated user to their AdWords account, the invited user is unable to accept the invitation. She's not getting the common error message about her email  being associated with another account (familiar with that one...), but instead she's getting:

"We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access."

I made sure she was working form her PC, as I'd heard about that message displaying when it's a Google App issue. Has anyone run into this error message from an account access invitation before?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David K A
January 2016

Re: Trouble Accepting Invitations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes; This seems to be a Google Apps for work issue. Her administrator did not open the service (i.e. Adwords) for the organization (or for users within the organization)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David K A
January 2016

Re: Trouble Accepting Invitations

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes; This seems to be a Google Apps for work issue. Her administrator did not open the service (i.e. Adwords) for the organization (or for users within the organization)
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’