AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Tracking iOS adwords campaign in Firebase

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have 2 apps (1 Android and 1 iOS) both running the Firebase SDK and have just started Adwords campaigns. I have also linked Adwords with Firebase. I want to be able to track users that install the apps based on the campaign. I am using the First_open even in Firebase as a conversion. 

For Android it worked out of the box. Once the connection to Firebase was done I can see data.  I am however not seeing any data for iOS and I don't understand why. Also in the Adwords tracking manager it states "No recent conversions" for iOS. I am wondering if there is something else I need to do to get iOS to work? Will it simply work by using the Firebase SDK or do I need to add some kind of postback to Adwords?

Thanks in advance. 

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

I'm having the same issue. No data in Adwords for iOS firebase app, even tho firebase is regerstering first_opens

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the exact same issue...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Seems that you have to add the apple id to your ios app in firebase base settings.