1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Total click and details click

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I see total click 17(search), 6 (display). In details for keyword area for my selected keywords no click. What does it mean? How and where from the Google Adword got those total click?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Total click and details click

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
It sounds like you have have had activity on keywords that were pause or either removed and you are only reviewing "All Enabled Keywords" from the first tab in the both menu of the Keyword Section.

In the 2nd level menu while you are in the Keywords Tab section Make sure you the first Tab says ALL. There is a drop down to view, ALL All Enabled, or All But Removed.

If you change that setting then you should see all Activity and be able to see those clicks.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
It sounds like you have have had activity on keywords that were pause or either removed and you are only reviewing "All Enabled Keywords" from the first tab in the both menu of the Keyword Section.

In the 2nd level menu while you are in the Keywords Tab section Make sure you the first Tab says ALL. There is a drop down to view, ALL All Enabled, or All But Removed.

If you change that setting then you should see all Activity and be able to see those clicks.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you are right. After selection all campaign if I go to keywords, then it is possible to see the click for keywords. Thanks for your help.

Total click and details click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Prakash Zambre