2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
favorite_border

Total NOOB question

Level 6
0 Stars

What are these in red and how do i get them?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September

Re: Total NOOB question

Level 12

Hello Taewoo,

These are site links, you can add the site links means links to some other important pages of your website. Second red result is organic search result which Google will decide as per web site authority and search query so you don't have control on this.

In order to know how site links work and how you can add them in your ads, please read the Show links to pages from your website below your ad text. Please let us know if you find some problem in creating site links or have any question regarding the site links.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September

Top Contributor
0 Stars

Sitelinks will only show on eligible ads in the TOP positions, not at all on the right side or bottom of page ads.

Here is a little extra help http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/AdWords-Sitelinks/ta-p/88

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September

Level 12

Hello Taewoo,

These are site links, you can add the site links means links to some other important pages of your website. Second red result is organic search result which Google will decide as per web site authority and search query so you don't have control on this.

In order to know how site links work and how you can add them in your ads, please read the Show links to pages from your website below your ad text. Please let us know if you find some problem in creating site links or have any question regarding the site links.

Dinesh
My Blog
Highlighted

Level 6
0 Stars

will these sitelinks (paid ads, not organic) show up on the sides? (i.e. will they show if pos > 3)?

Level 12

Hello Taewoo,

There is no guarantee that each time you will see site links for your ads in Google search. In order to show paid site links your ad should be in top position and your site link should have good CTR. You can't see site links for right hand side ads.

Dinesh
My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September

Top Contributor
0 Stars

Sitelinks will only show on eligible ads in the TOP positions, not at all on the right side or bottom of page ads.

Here is a little extra help http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/AdWords-Sitelinks/ta-p/88

Experts in the Topic
Kim_Clink