2.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Total Cost Column

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm looking for the "total cost column”. There are prescriptions in this forum but Google removed the "total cost” column. I can see „AVG Costs” and „Costs” but not "total costs". Therefore I don't know how much I have to pay to google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Total Cost Column

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Total Cost is the "Cost" column.

Total Cost Column

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much. I hope one day Google will employ qualified writers.

Thanks

Peter

Total Cost Column

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, but your answer is not correct. "Cost" ist not "total cost". Under "cost" Google will tell you to go to the "total cost column". But they have removed this column. A client can not look up how much he has to pay.

Total Cost Column

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Peter J B

If you look at the Cost column and then scroll down to the "Total - All Campaigns" row, you will see the total spend.  You can add the "Total Cost" column back with the Modify Columns tool. It's in the Performance category. This will be the same as the Cost column unless there is some other external cost involved like phone.  Here is the direct definition for it:

Total cost

The total aggregated cost, which includes total click costs and any other costs, such as phone cost.

Again, if you're just doing CPC, CPM, or CPV, it will be the exact same as the Cost column you can already see.