5.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Tools

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Which tool can be used if an advertiser wants to simulate Google searches, in order to see how ads are shown in different geographical locations?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mnkelly
September 2015

Re: Tools

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mnkelly,

Welcome to the community!

If I am getting your questions right, You can see your ads with the help of Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool that you can find under "tools & analysis" drop down on top navigation bar.

Make sure to select ccorrect settings such as domain name, location, device etc.

hope it helps!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Use Chrome with a "locations" extension. Make sure you are using Chrome in the incognito mode (shift+ctrl+n) so there are no cookies to show you personalized results. Use the location extension to change the area you want to simulate.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Chrome? I am unfamiliar with that. I've heard of it though. What about the tools that Adwords offers? like ad preview tool or search based keyword tool?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author mnkelly
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mnkelly,

Welcome to the community!

If I am getting your questions right, You can see your ads with the help of Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool that you can find under "tools & analysis" drop down on top navigation bar.

Make sure to select ccorrect settings such as domain name, location, device etc.

hope it helps!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’