Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

To Help A beginner in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Please help with your support from the beggining.

I know only that i have only customer ID.

How i will start in this world.

G R Chakraborty

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: To Help A beginner in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi gchak53,

Welcome to the Community!

First, if the number below your signature is your Customer ID, please edit that out for your own privacy.  These forums are public and indexed by search engines.  No one on these forums can access your account so its not needed.

In addition to the great advise offered by Pankaj, this topic is covered quite a bit here. 

The Learn with Google site is a great visual/video platform to learn from.  

You will also find great beginner suggestions in the AdWords Wiki articles area of the community (see navigation menu at top).

Also, if you search for 'beginner', 'getting started' and related terms in this community (in the search bar at the top),  you will also find numerous related posts where many experts have shared vast amounts of advise and suggestions.

My personal favorite starting point suggestion is that of Top Contributor, Theresa:  Expectations & Goals Using AdWords - a must read for new advertisers, before you dig into the User Interface and start learning about the system.

In addition, another TC, Jon, published this great piece just a week or so ago.  Where to Start (I) - Before you begin.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello gchak53,

For a beginner, this has been addressed in this thread earlier. You can go through that and let us know if you need clarification on any specific topic too.

Happy Reading!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi gchak53,

Welcome to the Community!

First, if the number below your signature is your Customer ID, please edit that out for your own privacy.  These forums are public and indexed by search engines.  No one on these forums can access your account so its not needed.

In addition to the great advise offered by Pankaj, this topic is covered quite a bit here. 

The Learn with Google site is a great visual/video platform to learn from.  

You will also find great beginner suggestions in the AdWords Wiki articles area of the community (see navigation menu at top).

Also, if you search for 'beginner', 'getting started' and related terms in this community (in the search bar at the top),  you will also find numerous related posts where many experts have shared vast amounts of advise and suggestions.

My personal favorite starting point suggestion is that of Top Contributor, Theresa:  Expectations & Goals Using AdWords - a must read for new advertisers, before you dig into the User Interface and start learning about the system.

In addition, another TC, Jon, published this great piece just a week or so ago.  Where to Start (I) - Before you begin.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’