4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

This invitation is no longer available

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As of late i've started experiencing this problem where i try and sent an invitation but i keep getting the error"This invitation is no longer available" when using the receiving email to receive the invite and link it up. 

I've tried resending

I've try revoking

The only possible workaround was using a separate browser and that worked just once this week, so i'd call that a fluke.

Would this problem have anything to do with adwords maintenance upgrades and that kind've thing?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This invitation is no longer available

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi DashenP,

I have not experienced any issues with linking AdWords accounts to MCC accounts or inviting users to individual accounts.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Are you sure that the email addresses you are using have not been previously linked to an AdWords Account?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yeah the extra email was freshly created for allowing the client read access to the mcc.

anyway what i ended up doing as a workaround was making the created email sign up for adwords instead of taking the invitation then i put in a request from the mcc and accepted it. Problem more or less solved in way that is repeatable.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ahh - I work from the other direction for brand new accounts. I create all accounts outside of MCC, set up users and then link them in.  My personal preference so I can access the accounts outside of MCC as needed as well as manage through the MCC.  There are many ways to get things done these days... Smiley Happy 

Glad you figured it out.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’