4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

This campaign is not currently enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm confused by this message when on mouseover of image next to the word "Eligible" beside each keyword. The campaign is enabled, not paused, budget is set appropriately. I'm new to AdWords, and the interface is a bit intimidating for having no prior experience with online advertisement systems, so I'm not certain how to troubleshoot this.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This campaign is not currently enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Update: account level budget has been reached.

Found that message, can find no reference to an account level budget setting. It's set at $100/day for the campaign.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Jarland,

I couldn't understand your problem, you mean to say your ads are not running? If you are seeing the Eligible status for ads this means your ads are approved for showing in search and display network. Kindly check the impressions and clicks status for your ads this will show your ads are running or not.

Dinesh
My Blog

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi jarland,

I am assuming that your Adwords account is set on Budget order and you have a defined monthly invoicing. Please correct me if I am wrong in understanding here.

If this is true, then you might consider working on your budget order because as per Google notes, if you reach your monthly defined spend, ads will automatically stop even if it is before the end of the month.

That's why it is recommended to have campaign level budget setting which can be tweaked anytime in case you accrue more costs earlier.

You can refer to this link for more details: Budget Order

Hope that may be of some help!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm facing the same situation. My budget is 250$ per day but 1st my account told me that my account level budget is exceeded and then campaign is not currently enabled. Emailed the support but no luck yet.

My site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same problem.  My ad is enabled and approved but hovering over that bubble it says "campain not currently enabled" I have money in my account so its not that. I'm getting frustrated with this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do have same issue, pls refer the image,

Note :  I am using the credit, got through google coupon.

adwords.png

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!