AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

This ad group isn't currently available for serving.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello
I've created a PCP campaign and placed 2 ADs (text and image) into the website vitorbaiameteo.pt
this site is running adsense and it is showing ADs

There as been passed 1 week but the Ad is still in this mode
-- This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.---
and my Ad as 0 visualizations,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This ad group isn't currently available for serving.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Francisco,

Thanks for posting. There are quite a few reasons this could be happening, so bear with me while we troubleshoot!

1. What size is your image ad (i.e. is it available in multiple sizes or just one)?
2. Do you have any other targeting set besides the managed website placement you mentioned?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1. Hello I have 1 image 970x90 and also text
2. I have no other target (besides language EN and PT)

thanks Cassie

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Francisco,

My first recommendation in that case would be to create many more image ads in a variety of sizes. Some websites only show certain banner sizes, and if you are only targeting one site, you need to have that ad size available in your account. You can check this page for a full list.

The other two things I'd recommend would be to a) make sure you are bidding competitively for the placement (since you're only targeting this one, you need to out-bid most other advertisers in order to have your ad show at all), and b) make sure that under the +Targeting section in your Display Network tab, you have that placement targeting set to "Target and Bid" and not "Bid Only."

Lastly, keep in mind that even if a website is available as a placement, that does not always mean that they will accept your ad--some sites actually choose to approve the ads that appear on their pages, and they have sort of the "last say" on this.

Cassie