AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

This ad group isn't currently available for serving.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting this error message - This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.  I have only configured managed placements(added the 3-4 websites) but have not put any keywords in this adgroup, how do we can see the ads on managed websites. Please advise.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: This ad group isn't currently available for serving.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

You may find this discussion helpful: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/This-ad-group-isn-t-currently-ava... (An old discussion similar to your question)

Did you use display planner to find placements? Are you sure that those 3-4 websites are part of Google display network or have available ad space of your ad sizes?

Might be possible that your placement are not part of display network or are not having relevant ad space of your ad sizes.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi mydream,

Need bit more clarity to suggest a solution

What type of ads are you using? text or Image?

Are they approved?

Did you use the Display Planner to find the placements?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

You may find this discussion helpful: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/This-ad-group-isn-t-currently-ava... (An old discussion similar to your question)

Did you use display planner to find placements? Are you sure that those 3-4 websites are part of Google display network or have available ad space of your ad sizes?

Might be possible that your placement are not part of display network or are not having relevant ad space of your ad sizes.