AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting this error message,  I have only configured managed placements but have not put any keywords in this adgroup, could this be the issue??Kindly advise.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Sq
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Sandeep,

I don't think keywords are the issue on managed placements. If right, they would only be used on contextual or auto placements

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=112267

I trust one of the more experienced members will have a better answer for you when their online

Re: This ad group isn't currently available for serving. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sq
I am still puzzled what is the exact problem. Senior team members your help is needed.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Sandeep;

Hmmm...

1. Where do you see this error message?
  2. Why don't you use keywords and placements for better targeting?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,
Now the error message has changed to "You don't have enough Google AdSense pageviews yet to diagnose the combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria."
I see this error message for all placements under tab Display Network>Placements>Status(if i hover mouse over ballon next to Word Eligible)

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Not familiar with this error message;

1. How many placements are you targeting?
  2. What is you're targeting settings:?
    • Broad reach: Show ads on pages that match my primary targeting method
    • OR
    • Specific reach: Show ads only on pages that match all my targeting methods
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am targeting 4 Placements.
target settings are:
Specific reach: Show ads only on pages that match all my targeting methods

Re: Tragetting setting on GDN

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Sandeep;

Try this ;

Switch to Broad reach: Show ads on pages that match my primary targeting method, so, it is clear that you use only one targeting method.

If that doesn't help : raise your bid !

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

AHA! Thank you SandeepKaushik!

I think I know what's going on, those placements do not have adsense (or double click?) ads showing on those placements, so you can't target them for adwords ads.

I am seeing the same thing, and I assume we may have had a similar process to identify those placements (referall URL's?), and try to target them for adwords. Unfortunately, some of the most profitable referall placements don't have adense ads. Smiley Sad

Tom

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@ Sandeep;

Aren't you using the "placement tool " to find placements?

@Tom ; Is so, why does AdWords let to add websites that are not on the AdSense program?

-Moshe

tomhalejr wrote:

AHA! Thank you SandeepKaushik!

I think I know what's going on, those placements do not have adsense (or double click?) ads showing on those placements, so you can't target them for adwords ads.