2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

This account has been cancelled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to reactivate my account. When I click on This Account has been cancelled I get this error

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button.

I can log into adwords but I can't do anything since it says "This account has been cancelled."

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: This account has been cancelled

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi rringcool, 

You might want to try and contact AdWords support directly about this issue as they might have a bit more information or might be able to help you a little further with this. 

A. 

View solution in original post

I can't use adwords - keep getting this error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button.

I have turned off Adword in Google Apps and restarted to see if that would do anything. - Didn't work.
I used easy adwords setup, got all the way thorugh it with my billng info etc. Got same error message. 
Also says my account is cancelled. When I try to reactivate it, I get the same message.
It's been happening for over a month.

Re: I can't use adwords - keep getting this error

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

could you please let us know when (what is the page) are you experiencing this problem? When trying to enter or edit billing info?

First thing I would try to delete cache and cookies or different browser. There also could be some bug in the system. Community managers may have more info about that?

Hope it helps,

Frank

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No need to post the same question multiple times.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi rringcool, 

You might want to try and contact AdWords support directly about this issue as they might have a bit more information or might be able to help you a little further with this. 

A.