Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Third Party tags!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

One of my client sent me third party tags to upload creative in ad words but i don't see the option to upload creative as 3rd party tag here. Earlier when i am working for my company i have seen the option to upload creative as 3rd party tags.

Can you please help me how to enable the option in my Ad words account?

Looking forward to your valuable answers.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji K
September 2015

Re: Third Party tags!!!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Balaji,

I don't think there is any option to enable third party tags to upload creative in Adwords account. To my knowledge uploading third party tags are available on DoubleClick Ad platform not on Adwords.

I would love to see some great replies from Google employees & Top Contributors.

Thanks,
Azeem Shaikh
Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Balaji K
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Balaji,

I don't think there is any option to enable third party tags to upload creative in Adwords account. To my knowledge uploading third party tags are available on DoubleClick Ad platform not on Adwords.

I would love to see some great replies from Google employees & Top Contributors.

Thanks,
Azeem Shaikh
Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Guys,

Please check the below link,
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/94230?hl=en

Based upon the link its possible to upload 3rd party tags in Google Ad words. When i check with Ad words team no one is known about this option, i don't know how to contact them regarding this.

Anyone from this group please help me on this.

Regards,
Loganathan Sampath

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Loganathan,

Have you checked with your account strategist. I am sure you must be having your account strategist. Let's connect with the strategist to see what can be done in this scenario.

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kapil,

Yes, i am trying to connect them. Once i get a chance i will try to sort out this issue.

Regards,
Loganathan Sampath

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You can definitely upload 3rd party tags into adwords. Unfortunately you cannot implement them yourself. You need to find a google 3PAS tech support to assist you and unfortunately that is the greatest challenge. The turnaround my team experiences in trying to locate someone who actually know the policies around 3PAS and implementing are anything from 48 hours to 2 weeks.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.