Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

There was an error with your operation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

error

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

I clean cache and no ad blocker used
3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abinash n
September 2015

Re: There was an error with your operation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have you tried deleting cookies?
Also restart your browser. If it doesn't affect the changes you make to camapign - you could just ignore it.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Avinash,

Welcome to the Community.

It is a temporary error. As @MosheTLV advised, you should clear our browser's cache and cookies and restart browser before you log again in.

It should resolve the issue.

To clear cookies and cache, you may refer to the documentation here.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/32050?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have you tried deleting cookies?
Also restart your browser. If it doesn't affect the changes you make to camapign - you could just ignore it.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Avinash,

Welcome to the Community.

It is a temporary error. As @MosheTLV advised, you should clear our browser's cache and cookies and restart browser before you log again in.

It should resolve the issue.

To clear cookies and cache, you may refer to the documentation here.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/32050?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Friends,

I am thank full to your support but to say i did what every you mention before but no work, then i communicate with google they said that this is due to their technical problem with some account they suggested to open totally new account nd try again but my problem is here i have tried with more than 4 accounts same problem every time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I'm picking up this old post because I'm having the same identical problem

I tried to change my ADBlock settings as for some previous suggestion= No results

I cleaned my browser cookies and cache = No results

I hope this is only a temporary issue, because I'd like to download my adwords report

Thanks in advance to whoever answer

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

===========