The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All my keywords say:

"Showing ads right now? No
The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads."

After running the keyword diagnostic, all my keyword say "Not showing (other)" in the Status column.

(the "other" part makes me think this is not a normal problem - otherwise I would expect it say something more helpful that "other")

All my bids are all greater than the "Est. first page bid".

Qualtiy scores are between 5 and 7.

I had updated my credit card details 24 hours ago, because my old card details had become invalid.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi joel,

As you said that credit card details have been updated 24 hrs ago, so there is a slight possibility that Adwords system is updating and verifying your CC details. The account might be under the review process. Once review is complete, your ads should start running.

Does the diganosis say that contact Adwords support for more details when you hover mouse over the speech bubble of the keywords? If yes then you might consider contacting them via this link here.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pankaj. In the billing summary, it say "Valid" next to my credit card.

It did not say to contact.

I may contact them anyway. Though none of the contact categories seem right.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Joel,

You have to select the appropriate category. See this screenshot for more details below: (I have marked proper category)

Here, select email and include all the details from which day your ads are under review. I hope this help you now...

Contact Adwords screenshot

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great. Thanks Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i created my campaign on 20 08 2012 payment added 5000 rs 100$ what is this hell The keyword phrase doesn t currently trigger any of your ads.why google do like this ????? not only my account.many people struggling this problem.we paying instant money but we ask refund they giving 1 or 2 months. why adwords doing like this any one can help me please.i call to CC  support thay sed silly reasons.ur theme have some other links that looking like redirections,asking give me 24 to 48 hrs after don thay sed thay or in other call they call back to u like escaping google is worlds no 1,but my india supportis very worest.please help me any one my business is gon and am living in village here no any fax fecilites.please healp me any one need my custmer id or payment screen shots and etc... reply mey i will display last 2 months am suffring this issues.everything is perfect but am not understand whats the reason new website and real mobilenumber and real addresses all we provided but i cont understand am redy to give my cc id or snap shots healp me plese

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem since 2 days.. dont know what google is doing.???