1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yesterday i created a campaign, but there was a status of keywords was " your account is under review and it will take 2-3 business days "  something like that but now that status is gone from last 2 hours and new message is showing there " The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads " I raise the bids but nothing change, Do i need to wait or is there any problem with the account ? please guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rahul H
September 2015

Re: The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
HI Rahul,

I think your account is still under review so you should check in a day or two.

Siva.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rahul H
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
HI Rahul,

I think your account is still under review so you should check in a day or two.

Siva.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok I will wait....Actually i was prepare for wait when its show the 1st message message " your account is under review" but when this 2nd message is comes, i am scared. Anyway thanks for your quick reply

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now i am seeing new strange message in account....its says " Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies " but i just check the status of the adds is still Approved and keyword status still showing " The keyword phrase doesn't currently trigger any of your ads" ......please help I am not a administrator of that account, 2 days before one of my friend from Canada was send me the invitation for standard user access of his adwords account so i am managing that account on his behalf from my location

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
It means the account is suspended. My advice is not to trust clients who seem to be shady. I had this experience before.

Just let go of this client.

Siva.