AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

The ads optimized for mobile is not showing?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone

I am not sure if this question has been answered or anybody got idea what is going on?

I have got an ad for a group that has been optimized for mobile. This was the only ad for my group and the status had been always: "Ad showing now? YES"

but now that I create another one for PC or desktop computers, the status of the one that used to be:
"Ad showing now? YES" has been turned to "Ad Showing now? NO"
So i became curious and checked another campaigns and I realized that if one campaign has two or more ads for mobile and desktop the status of the ones for mobile is always "Ad Showing now? NO"

Here is the links that you can take a look at the links below for more clear quotations:
http://take.ms/y6XAg

http://take.ms/Y54ID

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The ads optimized for mobile is not showing?!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Sajad,

Thanks for posting to the Community. The dialog box you're seeing where it says that this particular ad is not showing means that when the system tested the example keyword in that box, it would choose to show a different ad. This can be based on a number of reasons, but if you have other ads that have more performance data, sometimes AdWords will choose to show those ads more often. But this is just a simulator, so it's better to keep an eye on the impressions for the mobile ads, and make sure you don't have a negative mobile bid adjustment in your settings tab.

I'd also recommend checking your ad rotation settings under Settings tab in your campaign. You can choose to have the ad rotate evenly or optimize for clicks or conversions. If you regularly add new ads and want them to be rotated into the mix, you should change that setting to "rotate evenly."

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Re: The ads optimized for mobile is not showing?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cassie for your support. I'll check all of these and will come back to you. Bests