Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

The ad is not showing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have 3 ads in every ads group. Some of them are not showing because 

• This keyword is triggering other ads with a similar keyword: xxx. What should I do? 

My keywords QS are almost 6/10, what should I do? Changing the landing page?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: The ad is not showing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ellen, how are things?

The landing page has nothing to do in this case.

Actually, this is not something to really worry about. Adwords is just considering another similar keyword more relevant to show that specific ad.

If you use lots of similar keywords with singular, plural and typos variations, this is a common thing to happen. Your ads are showing, just not exactly to that particular keyword you're looking for.

You can have a better control of this by using keyword match types. Here is how:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en

As for you QS, the main factor of influence is your CTR%, so writing better relevant ads is your goal. Higher CTR% usually means better QS and Lower CPCs.

More about QS here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Because the low QS is because of low landing page experience, should I put some keywords on landing page?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Ellen, "Landing Page Experience" is just ONE of the many factors that affect QS, you should definitely take a look at that, but don't focus on this alone.

CTR% is the metric that tends to have higher impact on QS, so if you really want to increase your QS right away, CTR% would be the first road to it in my opinion.

Take a look at the last article I've posted for you before, it covers all aspects for QS to be calculated.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you!