AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

The Herbal Alternative,I, wants information on website Advertising, pop-ups, costs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not computer-Savvy but I was tasked to look into this advertising option. HELP

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeanne S
October 2016

The Herbal Alternative,I, wants information on website Advertising, pop-ups, costs.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeanne S,

Are you wanting to learn more about Google AdWords?

Google AdWords is a great advertising platform for growing your brand online so that more consumers know about you and your products. You will need a website set up to use Google AdWords. 

However, if you do not have a website, you can use a Google+ page (or a website) with Google AdWords Express, which is the little sister to AdWords. Less features, less things to learn... and Google will do the work for you. 

You can compare the two advertising platforms to help you decide which one you would want to go with. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeanne S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeanne S,

Are you wanting to learn more about Google AdWords?

Google AdWords is a great advertising platform for growing your brand online so that more consumers know about you and your products. You will need a website set up to use Google AdWords. 

However, if you do not have a website, you can use a Google+ page (or a website) with Google AdWords Express, which is the little sister to AdWords. Less features, less things to learn... and Google will do the work for you. 

You can compare the two advertising platforms to help you decide which one you would want to go with. 

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jeanne 

Google has created a series of guides to help you learn about digital marketing and the role that adwords plays therein.

Check it out at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6080949

Another answer from the comunity that you might find useful is: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Beginners-guide-to-Adwords/m-p/...

Good luck Smiley Happy

Jorge

Re: The Herbal Alternative,I, wants information on website Advertising, pop-ups, costs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone