Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Support campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am newbie who is going to start a campaign for get call related to my products tech support (like printers, antivirus etc). how should I start the campaign. What is basic requirement for starting campaigns? What should I keep in minds to achieve good results? Please help to start up.

one more thing I read somewhere that Google is suspending accounts for Tech Support? What should I do that it will not suspend my accounts? Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tech Support campaign

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Tarun,

Here are some account tips:

1. Follow google basic policy i.e don't used trade mark terms https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en
2.Design your website with the help of google policy expert & seo expert
3. Try to make your presence in same country for which you want to do tech support
4. When you create your account get Google Account Manager help https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071

Also

Tech Support Accounts get suspended mainly for 2 Reasons

1 . Your Business is based in one country but you are providing services in some other countries related to Tech Support and other services. For your account to run smoothly you need to have account made with same country address , and you have to be based in same country and provide service in same country itself.
2. Credit cards also have to be of same country where you are providing services. i.e you have to use credit cards / Bank accounts of same country where you are providing tech support .

Re: Tech Support campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

This topic has been extensively discussed on the community;
Run a search for "tech support " or "IT tech support" - you'll find dozens of discussions on the subject;

Here is Google's official reply:
We have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’