AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Tech Support campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Google has biased laws for different technical support companies. My company got approved for an adwords account in May 2014 with www.nyxology.com. Our account was ran by marketing360 which is one of the top internet marketing companies in the world. We were running it successfully till August, when in the mid August, it got suspended. Marketing360 asked Google about the suspension and their reply was a shocking one. They said they are not approving online technical support model for any company as remote technical services are not USER SAFE. According to Google, the technicians entering customers' computer can pose a serious threat. AGREED.

But why is this policy not followed when it comes to companies like Fixnow.com, Iyogi etc, who are running their ads consistently since years on Google now. Can someone explain that please. The policy should be same for every company in the market providing same type of services. PATHETIC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Tech Support campaign

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Karthik, 

I understand your frustration but Google's decision on suspensions are final. Each case or each site is unique and Google will not be able to disclose any reasons beyond what has been disclosed to you already. If Google finds other sites that are in violation, required action will be taken. You can always use this form to provide feedback.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Mini

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Tech Support campaign

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Karthik, 

I understand your frustration but Google's decision on suspensions are final. Each case or each site is unique and Google will not be able to disclose any reasons beyond what has been disclosed to you already. If Google finds other sites that are in violation, required action will be taken. You can always use this form to provide feedback.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Mini